– This page has been updated on our new dedicated website for the PLM Green Global Alliance at https://plmgreenalliance.com/ –
Coming soon to this PLM Green Alliance page, a compendium of case study examples from around the world illustrating the use of PLM-enabling technologies and engineering software solutions to address the causes and consequences of climate change due to human-generated greenhouse gas emissions.
These application areas include but are not limited to the following:
- √ make products and processes more efficient and sustainable
- √ find and develop new sources of renewable energy
- √ store and transmit alternative energy supplies
- √ reduce or sequester human-made carbon emissions
- √ recapture natural greenhouse and methane gasses
- √ develop green manufacturing processes
- √ design products and lifecycles to be environmentally friendly
- √ simulate and test global geoengineering technologies
- √ recycle, reuse, or repurpose assets, materials, and natural resources
- √ monitor a warming planet and impact of climate change
- √ enhance the resiliency of infrastructures, communities and economies
Check back soon as we develop this page and in the interim visit our new PLM Green Global Alliance LinkedIn Group where we have begun to share applications and invite others to post their own examples. If you have example applications please submit them with a note to email@example.com or join our LI group and post them there. Until then follow our news at https://plmalliances.com/plm-green-alliance/plm-green-news/.