PLM Alliances offers Independent Software Vendors (ISV), System Integrators (SI), Value Added Resellers (VAR), and Value Added Collaborators (VAC) a portfolio of professional consulting services that spans the business lifecycle of partner, alliance, and channel development. Because PLM Alliances works only in the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution space, we immediately understand the context, opportunities, challenges, and competitive dynamics of the market segments – large and niche – which comprise the $40B global PLM economy.
The portfolio of our professional services includes:
- √ Market Space Opportunity Identification, Reconnaissance, and Validation
- √ Partner Strategy Development and Review
- √ Imagineering of Collaboration Platforms and Strategic Alliances
- √ Market Positioning, Messaging, and Value Proposition for the Partner Chain
- √ New Partner Identification, Engagement, Qualification, and Recruitment
- √ Partner Sales Enablement Collaterals, Go-to-Market Playbooks, and Training
- √ Partner Conference, Webinars, and Sales Meeting Support
- √ Channel Business Development Coaching
- √ Ecosystem Community Ideation, Creation and Expansion
- √ Independent Surveys and Performance Audits of Partners or Programs
- √ Interim or Transitional Partner Manager
We help small to mid-size organizations which often do not have the resource bandwidth or expertise to perform the above functions and from time-to-time need an extra hand, head, and heart. Other organizations we assist may have a very experienced, successful management team, yet still value external perspectives, insights, and opinions to avoid being seduced by group think and risk missing breakout improvements.
To deliver these services, we work with clients in a highly collaborative hands-on style, often embedded as a team member for the duration of the assignment, whether it be a month or a year. And since our focus is on producing business results, not written reports, we don’t leave after the strategy or plan is developed, but remain deeply involved to participate in or lead the execution until the desired outcomes are achieved.
To request more information, examples, or client references for any of these services please contact Rich McFall directly at email@example.com or +001.636.745.0122.